Thursday, November 12, 2009

Porcupine

I will again plug my favorite eatery in SLC Gourmandise. "Gourmandise offers the finest European pastries & desserts in the valley. With a kitchen full of Salt Lake City's best pastry chefs crafting the most delicious, made-from-scratch confections in the West, it's no wonder Gourmandise is a favorite casual downtown eatery, famous for its spectacular desserts. Anyone who visits and experiences the deliciousness can see why this family-owned business has been bringing smiles to customers' faces for almost 20 years." I have only ventured down the amazing eclair route until my 21st birthday when I felt the need to go a little crazy, and got this delicious porcupine. Chocolate cake, moouse and chocolate and nut covering makes this divine critter.

No comments: