Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Dad

So I'm pretty sure there is some saying to the effect of "They're so smart, but you have to remind them to put their pants on in the morning." Well Steve is the smartest person I know. My Mom called me today to relay this little gem. Steve left Tuesday night for a week+ business trip to Denmark and India. My Mom recieves a phone call at 7:15 a.m from Steve in the Oslo airport. He says, So I'm going to have to go shopping in Denmark, since I didn't pack a single pair of pants. I really wish he was going to go to India first, and would be forced to buy a sari, or the male equivalent.

2 comments:

Anne said...

no way! When Bran and I were talking to your mom, I said the exact same thing about your dad buying a man sari!

Crystal said...

I'm so going to mention this to your dad....just because he seems to know EVERYTHING and no one knows how he finds out.