Saturday, November 14, 2009

Domesticated

I am becoming domesticated, and you know what? It really stinks! I was coming into this realization the other day. I had a long day of classes, a mid term, and then I came home and had to make dinner, or starve. Even a pb&honey sandwich seemed to be to much work! I luckily had a Bertolli dinner in the freezer, and while it was cooking itself I thought wow, it is so hard to be in school full time, and clean, and launder, and cook for myself. Do you know what I then realized, everyone else works full time, and cleans and launders and cooks for themselves and OTHERS! This is when I decided I will become a hermit, or live in a hotel with room service forever. My newest phenomemnon is starving, then making something, and by the time I'm done, I have lost my appetite. This happened when I was making monkey munch, AND curry chicken salad. I now know, I was not cut out for this. This picture is not me!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

now maybe you'll listen to me when I say being an adult sucks