Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Soaking wet Santa Monica

So, in one day we did Hollywood, Venice Beach and Santa Monica pier, the latter two in the pouring rain. So we walked up and down the pier, but almost everything was closed because it was raining, so we went to the arcade which was open because it was indoors. There, Colin found out my secret expertise in both Ski Ball and Pinball.




Colin was really excited to play the Rambo game, he often thinks he is in Vietnam.


This was just terrifying! I'm pretty sure if this was above Melanie's CVS, she wouldn't go to work.

After having a bit of a breakdown because I was cold, hungry and tired and not being able to find a cheapish restaurant, we stopped in at this amazing Mexican place, and I ate incredible fish tacos with this amazing cilantro lime sauce. Mmmm, so tasty.

1 comment:

Mevans71 said...

Sweet, I'm proud of my sis playing Star Wars pinball!