Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disneyland

We were so so so lucky to be able to go to Disneyland thanks to my amazing roommate Kay and her amazing mom! It was by far the highlight of our trip
So excited to be there!
Basically, our reason for going to Disney was churros. I believe we ate 3 each. We walked into the park, and the first place we went was to a churro stand. She hadn't even started cooking them yet, but we told her we would wait, so we sat for 10 minutes waiting for the first churro's of the day!
Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Carribean
Thunder Mountain!
Until this picture I was convinced I couldn't actually frown, just pout. No one frowns at Disney, I was just bummed since Colin's flash on his camera was broken.
Castle

Topmost left corner. I did not enjoy Tower of Terror

1 comment:

Rachael. Ma, United States said...

Yay! I love Disney too! Oh I'm so glad you got to go to the Happiest Place on earth! Amazing! Miss you girl!