Sunday, September 27, 2009

Part Dos

Some of my favorite things = I like Utah!

Exhibit A: I get to go to the temple once a week! I've been doing baptisms and the last two times all the people I was being baptized for were from Massachusetts.


Exhibit B: Gourmandise. It is an AMAZING bakery,bistro,cafe. It's so yummy/reasonably priced. I had THE perfect BLT and the an AMAZING eclair.

Exhibit C: The conference center. My roommate got a ticket from a friend to the Relief Society Broadcast, so I decided to go to the conference center and see if I could get a ticket. I was standing in line at the will call window and these women in front of me had extra tickets and they gave me one. I got to sit right in the center, and 13 rows back!!! I was spitting distance from the Prophet and all the other people! It was an amazing meeting and you can definately feel a spirit being with all of the sisters, and the brethren.


Exhibit D: School! I love school!

No comments: