Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Potpurri

I am amazing at procrastinating. Most people perfect the skill in college. Mine was perfected in 8th grade, so now it is a thrill, a race, like now for instance. I have an Astronomy 101 exam in an hour and a half, and am I studying. No. I will wait til theres 45 minutes left and see how much I can accomplish. I think I should get this checked out, but oh well, it's working for now.

I love chick lit. I really do, but I think it's socially acceptable for me to since I am only 20. My new favorite series is Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. There are five books in the series and all hilarious. The only scary thing is it is my autobiography, really and truly. I saw the movie on Valentines Day and it was adorable. IT WAS RATED PG! It was so clean and so funny. It was very different from the book, but captured the heart of the book and I loved it. Isla Fisher is great, and all in all the movie was just a fun film to see. I would definately recommend it to all.

The missionaries in our ward are great. They are so funny, and having some good success here. I get a great oppurtunity to teach with them a lot since they teach a lot of students and they think it helps if a fellow student is there. Me and Bonnie feed them a lot since our meal plan has a certain amount of "guest swipes" that a pre paid for and if we don't use is a complete waste of money. I think this is hilarious and self explanatory.


1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

I love you Alyssa! Good luck on the test.