Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Wicked Fun Weekend

Me and my roommate Andrea took a trip to San Francisco for the long weekend. We first went to Tahoe to spend the night at her parents house and then drove to San Fransisco. We went to dinner with Andrea's brother and sister and then were going to go dancing. We parked Tonya's (Andrea's sister)car on the street downtown and then put our purses in the trunk. We covered our purses with our sweatshirts and then locked the car. We came back at most a half hour later to see Tonya's brand new Audi SUV's back window smashed, and Andrea and I's purses gone. Someone must have watched us put our purses back there to know to steal them. My coach purse, coach wallet, ipod, and all of my cards were in there. Andreas purse, wallet, all her cards including her SS Card, glasses and car keys were in there. Needless to say, we had fun cancelling, getting keys and glasses alllllll weekend.

No comments: