Monday, June 29, 2009

Quilt- In Action

On Sunday April 5 2009 I wrote that I wanted to make a quilt by August, with actually no desire to really do it. While still in Amherst, I found a pattern that I liked and seemed simple enough to do for a first quilt, so I bought some fabric that I liked (the paisley print is Michael Miller who I adore). So this is my quilt in action.






I stitched the purple and blue together for some blocks, and the pink stood alone.



So that's my quilt so far, now all I need is my friend Emily to take the night of her busy life and do me a great service by coming over and helping me finish my quilt ;)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous! Love the paisley! The Lynnfield ward quilt club needs your energy. We were supposed to finish our first quilt about...a year ago.

Suzy said...

So cute. I'm proud of you. How are your Utah plans coming?

Sweet Em said...

I'll forward this link to Aaron as my official invitation! Looks great!