Monday, March 23, 2009

Put Me In Coach


So as all of you who read my blog know, I have a bit of an addiction to Coach purses. I love them, a lot. I saved up all my birthday money when I was 16 and got my first purse, and it's been downhill ever since. I got two more purses, wristlets, key chains etc. much to the chagrin of my family. It's said to say even Steve Evans now can spot a coach purse. As I was home over spring break my bestie Crystal went up to Kittery and got some killer deals, so I asked Debbie if she wanted to go. I wanted a new Polo, but, silly us, we went into the coach store first, and boy were we in for a surpise. The econonomy, blah blah, but since the economy blah blah, the coach store was having a huge sale since Novemeber to try to get sales. Mind you their stuff is outlet prices anyways, but wowee! Everything was 50% off. Even their clearance was 50% off. Debbie was impressed (hard to do) so we did some shopping! Debbie got her first purse!!!! I'm so proud of her. It was regularly $400.00 but she got it for $115.00. We got Christmas shopping done, for sister in laws, I would say what but they might read this. Also, birthday present for roommate. And.... a purse for my birthday (I can't wait for November)and a wallet for easter. Purse, Regularly $350 we got it $150 and Wallet, Regularly $220 we got it for $110. All in all, we saved $750!!!!!

My babies




2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

You know, this is rather hilarious because on Saturday I glanced in your (coach) purse and saw two coach thingies (wallet, wristlet maybe?). I nearly teased you but refrained. LOL. You did Christmas shopping?! Its March!

dan and linds said...

Wow even Debbie got one......thats an acheivement!!