Monday, July 21, 2008

Les Miserables


I saw Les Mis at Tuacahn Amphitheater in St. George. I was really skeptical at first thinking it wouldn't be that good, but now I can't think about seeing Les Mis any other way. It was so cool because since it was outside there were horses, fireworks and real canons. Also there wasn't a single person in the cast that didn't sing or act up to par. It was a great show and a lot of fun. As usual, being the crier that I am (which I inherited from my dad, not my mom), I cried throughout the second half. (It's not my fault that A Little Fall of Rain is the most touching song ever!)

2 comments:

dan and linds said...

I have been DYING to see Les Mis for the longest time! (ever since my 7th grade French class :) When I finally get to see it someday, I'm betting I'll cry too!

dan and linds said...

Haha, I just realized I forgot to sign that last comment. But, as I'm sure you can tell, it's Lindsay. Not Dan. He never cries ;)