Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Biggest Little City in the World

I figured what better place to start a blog then in a hotel in Reno. I'm currently on a road trip to Gold Country California with my Grandma and Aunt where we will be spending the week. Yesterday was Brandon and Anne's wedding so I now have two sisters in law. It was a lot of fun and the food was delicious. It was at the Logan Temple which was beautiful. It was fun seeing my cousins and other family. I just spent the week in Boise with my best friend Bonnie and my Grandpa which was a ton of fun. We went swimming and shopping and alot of other fun things. We saw Get Smart which was really funny and I spent a pretty penny at Deseret Book so I will be reading books forever which is great. Thats all for now! Congrats to Crystal Avery is beautiful!!

3 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Yippee Yippee Yippee!

Have fun on your road trip!

Mandy said...

Yea! You have a blog! Can't wait to hear about your summer adventures and all the good looking gents out there in the west. Miss you!

Crystal said...

I'm sorry I didn't send you a picture message announcing Avery, but I can't figure out how to work my phone. Have fun!!